Why Choose Us?
- Because the quality of your medical record is important. You, as well as those physicians who will read the result of your dictation, depend and make clinical decisions based upon the accuracy of the information contained in in your reports. Our transcriptionists are knowledgeable, experienced, and conscientious and go to great lengths to make sure the content of your medical record is correct.
- Because a customizable solution is important to you. Each physician's dictating style is unique, and we work with whatever means of dictating you feel most comfortable using, be it tape, telephone, handheld, smartphone or PC. Dictate when you want. Our dial-in server is available 24-hours per day.
- Because although you use EMR/EHR, you would still like to maintain eye contact with your patients. Leave the typing to us. We have a solution that can integrate with your EMR/EHR.
- Because when you need something STAT, we deliver and do not charge an additional fee.
- Because for twelve years, Transcription Services of Southern NJ has been providing local physicians with a quality and customizable medical record solution, and our customers love us. See what they have to say about us below, as well as under the “Our Clients” section.
“…I have never had to worry about late dictations. Transcription Services of Southern New Jersey has taken it upon themselves to correct errors in grammar and errors in clerical information that is vital to patients' wellbeing…”
-Joan F. O'Shea, M.D.
Board Certified Neurosurgeon and
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
The Spine Institute of Southern NJ
“…I have always been delighted with the prompt and precise transcription…”
-Warren R. Heymann, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist
Heymann, Manders & Green LLC
“…The transcriptions are always on time and always look nice and are very professionally done. Patients have been happy with the medical records that they have received and it has made my job a lot easier as a physician using her service…”
-Laura E. Ross, D.O.
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Ross Center for Orthopaedics
Mt. Laurel, NJ